Our branch has no paid staff and is run entirely by volunteers.
All positions from home visiting to fundraising are purely voluntary and undertaken by people who give up their time, for free, in the interests of local animals in need.
We are always in need of more help from fundraisers to fosterers. Please consider giving a little bit of time every now and then or a few hours a week by volunteering for our branch.
- Animal Welfare Volunteering
- Foster Dogs and Cats
- Volunteer Cat Fosterer Support Officer
- Walk Dogs – weekdays only – NB: no expenses paid for this vacancy
- Be a Home Visitor
- Assistants needed for our Vet, Kennel liaison officer and cat caring co-ordinator
- Drive for Us
- Help Raise Funds
- Join the Branch Committee
Simply get in touch for more info or download and complete our volunteer application form from our downloads page