Ronnie is a 14 week old puppy. He is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier cross. He is full of mischief and fun and is looking for a home with no small children and a family who understands that he is still a puppy and will get up to lots of naughty things and will need his training carrying on. Ronnie is very loving and loves being with people
Tel: 07954 122 481
Email: [email protected]
Remember to include your name, contact details and name of the dog you are interested in.
- The branch will not rehome RSPCA dogs as guard dogs, thieves these days won’t hesitate to hurt a dog – please get a good burglar alarm instead.
- Also, we will not allow our dogs to go to homes where they will live outside, as there is nothing so upsetting than to see a dog without human interaction, spending their days on the end of a chain or in a lonely kennel.
- Unfortunately the branch cannot accept Staffordshire Bull terriers and their crosses directly from members of the public, only via RSPCA inspectors.
- The Adoption Process
- Adopting a Dog from the branch
- Choosing a Dog? (leaflet)
Subscribe to EmailsTo receive updates by email please enter your email address below and click 'subscribe'